Instructions demonstrated in Outlook 2016, but should be similar in 2010. You must complete these instructions before you’ll be able to access the calendar in Outlook Web App (OWA) via mail.ufl.edu. Not available via Office 365.
- Open Outlook Client.
- Click the three dots in the bottom left of the Outlook window.
- Choose Folders.
- Scroll the left column until you see Public Folders.
- Click the arrow to the left to expand Public Folders.
- Click to expand All Public Folders.
- Scroll down to find PHHP and expand it.
- Scroll down to the department you are looking for and expand it.
- Scroll down to find the calendar you want and click to view it.
Now let’s create a shortcut…
- Right-click on the selected calendar and choose Add to Favorites… (the Add to Favorites dialog box appears.)
- Give the folder a name if you choose.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Calendar icon in the bottom left of the Outlook window.
- Scroll to find Other Calendars in the left column.
- Click the check next to the added calendar, this will turn the calendar on/off from the view on the right.
Here is a pdf with these instructions, as well as some example screenshots.